Indigenous Technologies is currently looking for an experienced Active Directory Administrator to join our team as a full time employee in Oklahoma City. This position is part of our US Army/DISA Exchange and Blackberry program. We are providing the integration and development services for over one million end users in an Exchange and Blackberry Enterprise. The environment is Exchange 2010, BES, Windows 2012/2012R2 and SQL. This is a highly visible program with a high potential of advancement opportunity and career growth.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Server and related technologies including Active Directory and Exchange Mail.
- Understanding of Change Management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Active Directory administration including DNS.
- Familiarity with network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Server Applications.
- An understanding of patch management software.
- Familiarity with Backup software and strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, firewalls, databases, and file shares.
- Provide Microsoft Windows Server operating system support.
- Monitor server performance and availability.
- Ensure Windows server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements.
- Address operational systems issues including file and share permissions, user accounts and installing applications.
- Promote and maintain server patch management practices.
- Monitor server load and implement load balancing where appropriate.
- Support and maintain Active Directory.
- Knowledge and support of Group policy.
- Provide Windows Exchange Email Server Support.
- Upgrade and replace server hardware where appropriate.
Reporting to the Team Leader, this position will often work within an operational team (day-to-day maintenance activities) or a project team (deliver a specific objective). There may also be interaction with Help Desk teams, end users, project managers, and managers.
Must have have a Secret security clearance and eligible for TS upgrade.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent years of experience.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The work is generally sedentary in nature, but may occasionally require the employee to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. The work environment is a general office environment and the employee. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Indigenous Technologies is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|Job Category||Systems Administration|