We are providing all systems administration and engineering skill sets for the US Army’s global Email and Blackberry systems for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) here in OKC. This is a monstrous project with over 1.5 million user accounts and 55,000 Blackberry users. We are currently interviewing for a Blackberry Administrator to support this initiative in a 24/7 shift work environment.
Required Clearance: ability to obtain a Top Secret.
This is a full time/permanent position with excellent benefits, and outstanding compensation including full medical, dental, 401K vacation and holiday pay.
- Provide support for the installation, configuration, and administration of BlackBerry Enterprise & BlackBerry Administration (BES & BAS) Servers.
- Provide a full spectrum of administrative support for all user accounts, and maintain high availability via a one-to-one ratio.
- Troubleshoot hardware failures and systems conflicts on BlackBerry platforms by performing failover testing, and non-production server tests.
- Maintain and manage BlackBerry Accounts (BES).
- Provide Active Directory, Windows Systems, and Systems Security support in order to cover the necessary support required when necessary.
- Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES) 5.0 and Blackberry Administration Service (BAS) 5.0 applications, systems, networks, and data.
- MS Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2, Internet Information Services (IIS), MS Active Directory (AD), and Microsoft Exchange 2010.
- Installing, Configuring and Administering Windows
- LEVEL II System Administration
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
Experience and Education:
- 3+yrs experience in Server Administration, Systems Support, Troubleshooting Mobile Devices, Desktop Support, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT degree OR applicable years of experience.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The work is generally sedentary in nature, but may occasionally require the employee to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading.
The work environment is a general office environment and the employee. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CSI is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|Job Category||Systems Administration|