DNI has recently been awarded a contract with the Department of State to implement and maintain a new application called AtHoc IWS Alert system. We will be hiring 3 Change Managers among many other IT professionals to both work with AtHoc Inc as well as the government employees to make this mission a success. This is a salary position offering 100% paid medical, vision and dental benefits, UTO, holiday pay, 401K company matching plan, and much more!
- Develop Change Management and Configuration Management policies, procedures, standards, and guidance as required by the Federal government and Federal customers.
- Provide Change Management and Configuration Management policy, methodology and best practice recommendations to Federal customers.
- Ensure application development incorporate secure waterfall (SDLC) and agile change management controls, methodologies and processes.
- Ensure information systems are operated, used, maintained, and disposed in accordance with Federal customer security policy, procedures, standards, and guidance.
- Support implementation of cybersecurity and risk management frameworks to drive technical solutions for Federal customers.
- Conduct oral and written communications on project status and issues with the Project Manager.
- Communicate technical topics to customer management and non-technical audiences.
- Interface with Federal customers to explain secure change management concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of security components, processes and best practices for change management, configuration management, risk management, vulnerability management, compliance, records retention, business continuity, security impact analysis, privacy, and disaster recovery.
- Active Secret Clearance (which requires US Citizenship).
- Required Education: High School Diploma with 8 years’ experience or Associate’s Degree with 6 Years’ Experience or Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ Experience; or Master’s Degree with 2 Years’ Experience;
- IAT Level II Certified; Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP or CCNA-Security.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The work is generally sedentary in nature, but may occasionally require the employee to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The work environment is a general office environment and the employee. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
DNI is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|Job Category||Change Management|