Indigenous Technologies is providing all systems administration and engineering skill sets for the US Army’s global Email and Blackberry systems for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located in Oklahoma City, OK. This is a monstrous project with over 1.5 million user accounts and 55,000 Blackberry users. We are currently interviewing for an Exchange Administrator to support this initiative in a 24/7 shift work environment.
Must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
This is a full time/permanent position with excellent benefits, and outstanding compensation including full medical, dental, 401K vacation and holiday pay.
- Provide Microsoft Windows Server operating system support.
- Monitor server performance and availability.
- Ensure Windows server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements.
- Address operational systems issues including file and share permissions, user accounts and installing applications.
- Promote and maintain server patch management practices.
- Monitor server load and implement load balancing where appropriate.
- Support and maintain Exchange 2010.
- Knowledge and support of Group policy.
- Provide Windows Exchange Email Server Support.
- Upgrade and replace server hardware where appropriate.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Server and related technologies including Exchange 2010 and Exchange Mail.
- Understanding of Change Management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Familiarity with network infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Server Applications.
- An understanding of patch management software.
- Familiarity with Backup software and strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, firewalls, databases, and file shares.
Experience and Education:
- 3+yrs experience in Server Administration, Systems Support, Troubleshooting Mobile Devices, Desktop Support, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related IT degree preferred but not required.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The work is generally sedentary in nature, but may occasionally require the employee to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading.
The work environment is a general office environment and the employee. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CSI is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|Job Category||Systems Administration|