DNI is currently supporting the Communications Focal Point (CFP) program with help desk services at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. This operation is under the operational direction of the 88th Communications Squadron and provides rapid incident management response for users and administrators on networks to assure access to network core services.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Provide customers with help desk support to include on-site and telephonic problem resolution for computer hardware, software, mainframe interfaces, servers and assistance for LAN/WAN and communications interfaces.
- Provide initial point of contact for all communications and information (C&I) systems customer assistance.
- Open tickets for customer problems and refer customers to the appropriate solution providers for resolution of C&I related problems.
- Resolve customer problems with hardware and software remotely while the customer remains on the telephone.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 help desk support.
- Resolve customers’ problems, process account requests, and reset user passwords.
- Maintain an up-to-date listing of information on additional helpdesk points of contact for other host and application systems and refer the customer to resources capable of resolving all customer problems for functions outside the scope of this contract.
- Create trouble tickets for customer assistance calls for tasks assigned to other IT contractor teams within the customer organization and assign those trouble tickets to the company responsible for their resolution.
- Route tickets to Level 3 technicians to troubleshoot if Level 2 Service cannot resolve problem.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The work is generally sedentary in nature, but may occasionally require the employee to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the employee.
The work environment is a general office environment and the employee. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
DNI is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|Job Category||Help Desk|