DNI is providing Manpower and IT Support for the HQ AFMC/A5J SAP Program at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. We are currently interviewing for a Logistics PM to support this initiative in an enterprise-level work environment.
This is a full time/permanent position with excellent benefits, and outstanding compensation including full medical, dental, 401K vacation and holiday pay.
All applicants must have an active Secret clearance and be TS-SCI eligible.
- Knowledge of Air Force policies pertaining to acquisitions and program management.
- Knowledge of requirements management along with programming, planning, budgeting and execution processes.
- The individual shall provide management, accounting, cost estimating, cost analysis, and management controls of special access programs supported by HQ AFMC/A5J.
- Analyze, coordinate, schedule, and support program management activities.
- Assist customers seeking to acquire highly classified materials or systems.
- Respond to requests by building cost estimates and prospective delivery schedules, then tracking work performance against these goals.
- Track and manage cost data in conjunction with HQ AFMC/A5JF.
- Report through HQ AFMC/A5JC health and status of financial accounts and program information on a quarterly basis.
- Build staff summary packages and/or briefing materials to support these reporting activities.
- Support the AFMC Inspector General, as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in support of inspections of Special Access Programs (SAP) units in AFMC.
- 3-5 years base-level and 1-3 years HQ Command-Level manpower experience (preferable within AFMC).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- CompTia Security+
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The work is generally sedentary in nature, but may occasionally require the employee to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The work environment is a general office environment and the employee. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
DNI is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|Job Category||Program Management|