We are providing all systems administration, help desk and security skill sets for the 303 Unique program at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. This is a full time/permanent position with excellent benefits, and outstanding compensation including full medical, dental, 401K vacation and holiday pay.
- 1-3 years experience in Information Assurance.
- Active Secret Clearance (eligible for Top Secret).
- CompTIA Security + certification
- Analyze communication and data processing systems capabilities required under various environments.
- Perform analysis and assessments in system/network performance, locate and correct operational problems, designs, recommend, and implement modifications to systems/networks.
- Review computer systems communications and response needs and recommends optimum method of satisfying system requirements within resource and funding constraints.
- Provide Information Systems Security support for secure equipment control and COMSEC management oversight.
- Monitor and administer TCNO compliance and Vulnerability Management System (VMS).
- Account and data administration for secure networks.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate DOD, AF, and local policy guidance and directives.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position. While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The work is generally sedentary in nature, but may occasionally require the employee to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. The work environment is a general office environment and the employee. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|Job Category||Systems Administration|