Company Position Title: Senior Systems Administrator
Reports To: Robert Dalton, Task Lead
Job Summary: Provides network, communications and system engineering and integration services necessary to design new and upgraded networks and install equipment required to provide communications networking services.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in network systems processes and procedures or skills equivalent to Air Force certification for the position task
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 7 years of experience in networking and computer systems. An additional 3 years experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
- Required: DoD 8570
- Information Assurance Technical Level I (IAT-I) Certification: Certified Automation Professional (CAP), Global Information Security Fundamentals (GISF), Global Security Leadership Certificate (GSLC) or Security+ (Security+ preferred)
- Operating System (OS) Certification – Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCIE) preferred.
- Required: Secret Clearance, with ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret
1). Perform dedicated support for AFRL RDT&E (WRS-RN) network.
2.) Support Engineering Branch Activities.
3). Support Requirements Development and Processing.
4). Support Technology Implementation.
5). Perform Timely Management of Network Projects.
6). Provide dedicated support for network design, administration, implementation and operations.
7). Interface with Network Operations Teammates to include Partner Companies and Government Personnel.
|Job Category||Systems Administration|