Consulting Services Incorporated (CSI) is currently supporting the Army Corps of Engineers IT (ACE-IT) program on a nationwide, multiyear contract located in Portland, OR. This is a full time (salary) position including full medical, vision and dental insurance as well as UTO, holiday pay, 401k program and a competitive salary.
Under general supervision, performs high-level systems analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of very complex application that require a thorough knowledge of administrative and technical skills. Engineer will have broad knowledge of IT Systems engineering.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Responsible for large Enterprise PKI environment.
- Operate and maintain capability to execute server mailbox restoration
- Extract data from system planning and capacity tools, conduct analysis, and make determinations and recommendations based on that analysis.
- Configure email service to conform with: 1) Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), native Remote Procedure Calls (RPC), and HTTP; and 2) approved DAA configuration 5488 to ensure interoperability and remote access.
- Operate and maintain required software (e.g., Exchange 2010/2013 and Server 2012R2)
- Operate and maintain the messaging server infrastructure, message archiving, spam filtering, mail security, and anti-malware capabilities.
- Operate and maintain the enterprise messaging capability to process, deliver, store, and receive email, and associated attachments
- Design computer systems and checking system specifications.
- Perform functional analysis and testing the computer applications.
- Maintain large Active Directory Forest structure and all related components.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and to deliver multiple projects on time.
- Document standards and guiding principles for AD & related infrastructure
- Secure Active Directory objects using ACL’s, group policies and permissioning and also other applicable security controls
- Other duties as assigned.
2-3 years of related experience.
- Wide-ranging AD background and experience
- Thorough understanding of PKI infrastructure
- Knowledge of Exchange and its related components
- A thorough knowledge about software, hardware and network applications
- A thorough knowledge about systems security devices
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work alone as well as in a group
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Excellent ability to analyze, make decisions and solve problems
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- PowerShell experience for automating tasks
- IronPort email gateway experience
- Secret Clearance
- Security+ Certification
|Job Category||Systems Administration|