We are providing all systems administration, help desk and security skill sets for the 303 Unique program at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton, OH. This is a full time/permanent position with excellent benefits, and outstanding compensation including full medical, dental, 401K vacation and holiday pay.
- 8 years of experience in the design and development of communications computer system applications.
- 6 years experience in assessing the design impact of the system software and hardware issues.
- Secret Security Clearance
- CompTIA Security + certification
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, business, or related scientific or technical discipline is highly desired. Will accept an A.S. Computer Science degree or a H.S. Diploma with a minimum of eleven (11) years of computer experience.
- Provide support for systems within classified environments, implement and support Information Assurance guidance for the environment.
- Develops and applies organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared systems.
- Develops or makes enhancements to existing systems to improve business methods consistent with organization-wide initiatives.
- Includes architectural planning, participates in new technology analysis, tradeoff studies, test planning and design analysis.
- Analyzes and develops technical documentation detailing the integration and system performance.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or under general direction.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The work is generally sedentary in nature, but may occasionally require the employee to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to exert up to 10 pounds of force to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading.
While performing the responsibilities of the position, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
The work environment is a general office environment and the employee. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
Indigenous Technologies is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
|Job Category||Systems Engineer|