DNI has a full understanding of the technical requirements to perform installation, testing, labeling, and repair of inside and outside plant (ISP/OSP) copper and fiber optic cable. We currently employ BICSI certified RCDD’s, technicians and installers who are intimately familiar with the technical aspects of network infrastructure, and are prepared to support the unique cabling, abasement (asbestos), and configuration requirements at facilities on Fort Gordon, the Gillem Enclave, and all areas serviced by the Fort Gordon NEC.
DNI has also provided underground OSP cabling pathways and installation and furnished, installed, tested and terminated over 27000’ of 144 strand OSP single mode fiber optic cables. This work included site work discovery, excavation and troubleshooting to relocate existing copper and fiber optic underground OSP cabling located within the path of new construction traffic circle.
Our familiarity comes from first-hand experience designing, installing and implementing a plethora of information transport systems and components, some of which include:
Outside Plant Capabilities
- Copper / Fiber Cable Design and Installation
- Aerial (install and wreck-out)
- Underground (trenching and directional boring)
- Manhole and concrete encased duct banks installation
- Unmanned telecom hut design/crane installation and internal buildout (including site prep/concrete foundation)
Inside Plant Capabilities
- Design and Installation of SIPR/NIPR Networks
- FTTX for Secure PON
- Protective Distribution Systems
- Rack/Stack Hardware