KNWEBS Inc. dba Consulting Services Inc. (CSI) is a growing leader of information technology (IT), advisory and assistance, engineering, and professional services. With a proven record of service delivery excellence, CSI proudly supports government agencies and commercial customers located throughout the United States. Our 200+ trained and certified employees stand ready to exceed expectations and meet mission requirements.
CSI was formed in 2002 and became part of the Delaware Nation Economic Development Authority in 2014. CSI is located in Oklahoma City, OK, CSI is an 8(a) HubZone certified, Tribally Owned by the Delaware Nation EDA, Small Disadvantaged Business. We are ISO compliant. CSI’s rapid growth is attributed to offering competitive rates and strong financial structure, significant past performance, 98% personnel retention rate with seamless personnel transitions, and a total management commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
CSI is proud to continually receive positive feedback from clients and industry leaders, including:
- 2012: Forbes Magazine #4 fastest growing inner-city business
- 2012: #14 company in Oklahoma City Metro50 awards
- 2011: #1 company in Fortune Magazine’s Inner City 100
- 2010: Inc500 306th fastest growing company in the U.S.
- 2009: Inc500 91st fastest growing company in the U.S.
- 2009: Inc500 fastest growing company in Oklahoma
KNWEBS NAICS Codes
238210 511210 519190 451511 541512 541513
541611 561210 561320 561990 811212 541519
CSI’s services can be obtained via the following contract vehicles:
- CSI received an 8(a) STARS II contract (solicitation QTA609MCA0010). CSI’s presence includes Constellation 1 Functional Areas 1-4.
- CSI received a prime contract award as a result of the Seaport-E Rolling Admissions solicitation N00178-11-R-4000. CSI’s contract award includes presence established in all seven Seaport-E zones.
- May 2011: CSI is awarded contract for the Aeronautical Systems Center (ASC) Organizational Unique Communications & Information Systems Related Support for the INTELLIGENCE, SURVEILLANCE & RECONNAISSANCE DIRECTORATE (ASC/WI).